Your privacy is extremely important to us.
We promise never to release your personal details to any third party for mailing or marketing purposes.
We have developed this privacy statement because we want you to feel confident about the privacy and security of your personal details when you visit or use our website.
By visiting and/or ordering products on this website, you agree to the collection and use of your data as set out below.
Any access to your personal data is strictly controlled and limited only to the persons authorised to do so.
By visiting www.labarry.com (our site) you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you: Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service, search for a product, place an order on our site, participate in discussions or other functions on our site, enter a competition, promotion, or survey and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include, but is not limited to, your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card, or payment information.
Regarding each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system, and platform.
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time).
- Products you viewed or searched for.
- Page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Information we receive from other sources.
- We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate, the other services we provide and/or any of our social media pages. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
Why We Collect the Information
We may use personal data provided to us for the following reasons:
- To fulfil your orders through our courier providers as to provide you with the goods and services ordered
- To communicate with you regarding your order and its fulfilment
- To respond to queries you may have
- To inform you of upcoming events, special promotions or new products that may be of interest to you
We may use Non-Personal Data collected for the following reasons:
- Gain a better understanding of our website users site usage so that we can use this information to improve the website and provide our users with an enhanced customer experience
- Estimate audience size and usage patterns
- Store user preferences so you can customise the site
- To track return visitors
Privacy Contact Information
By e-mail: email@example.com
By Phone: +353 (21) 4353 815
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy.